shape your body.
Problem Area? VASER It.
Do you have a problem area that is resistant to diet and exercise? VASER It.
VASER Shape is a safe and effective body shaping treatment that can smooth, firm and shape those troublesome problem areas to give you the body you desire.
"With just one VASER Shape treatment, I am wearing my high school jeans again!"
What is VASER Shape?
- A non-invasive treatment that combines ultrasound and massage.
- Re-shapes the body with no pain and no downtime.
- Generally requires 3-5 treatments, although some people see a difference after just one session.
- Safe and effective on both males and females
"The entire experience was very comfortable. The treatment is quick, painless and quite relaxing."
What makes VASER Shape different?
- Warm, soothing, comforable treatment.
- No additional diet and exercise plans
- No needles or anesthesia
- Visable results in just one hour
What kind of results can I expect?
You can expect to see improvements in the problem area treated and a reduction in the appearance of cellulite. Areas treated with VASER Shaping appear smoother and firmer than before the procedure.
While you may see results after the first treatment, patients typically see the most visible results after a regimen of three to five treatments.
What areas can you treat?
- Love Handles
Questions to ask your doctor about VASER Shape?
- Am I a good candidate?
- How many treatments will I need?
- Who will perform the treatments?
- Will my clothes fit differently?
- When will I see results?
- What results are realistic in my case?
- Will this improve the appearance of my cellulite?
- How much will by treatments cost?
VASER Shape Considerations:
- The procedure will smooth and shape your body, but it is NOT a weight loss solution.
- Ideal candidates are not morbidly obese.
- Firm, elastic skin will produce the best results
- Realistic expectations are essential. Be honest with your treatment provider about your goals and expectations concerning your anticipated results.
"I saw improvement in my shape immediately after the first treatment."